Rescheduled!!! A new date of Tues Sept. 29th has been established for the West Hillsborough Invitational. The meet will be held at Sickles High School on their more proven cross country course. It will be hosted by Alonso HS. Strict Covid-19 guidelines will be enforced.
1. Races will be timed by Warrior Timing, chip timing likely in place to facilitate potential staggered starts. For the varsity races, a maximum of eight runners will be allowed.
2. Unfortunately, due to crowd management protocols, we will not be able to accommodate private/charter schools for this race. Only the nine schools in the Western Conference - Alonso, Blake, Gaither, Jefferson, Leto, Plant, Robinson, Sickles, and Steinbrenner - are invited to compete.
3. On race day, team camps must be socially distanced, athletes/fans not immediately involved in competition must wear masks.
4. The finish line is a "No-Gathering Zone." Coaches/parents are responsible for directing their athletes away from the finish line area to minimize crowd gathering.
5:00 pm - Brief coaches meeting (masks must be worn)
5:20 pm - Boys Varsity ( 8 runners max)
5:50 - Girls V (8 runners max)
6:200 - JV combined
- No discussions yet. Be the first!