*LADY TARPON INVITATIONAL ( w/ Javelin Showcase)*
Invites for meet registration on DirectAthletics will be distributed upon receipt of meet payment fee. Once payment is received ($125 per school) OR ($50 per Javelin Showcase) your school will be locked in and able to register. The first 12 schools paid with intent form returned will solidify their registration for 2021 LADY TARPON INVITE. Once CAP is reached, a written announcement will be made via Direct Athletics and FL Runners under the meet page.
All entries will be entered through DirectAthletics by March 1st 2021 by 11:59 pm. (A late fee of $50 will be assessed for re-opening registration on www.directathletics.com)
***Javelin Competition & Showcase will begin at 1pm. Javelin throwers will be allowed to enter Tarpon Stadium at 12noon. Coaches, please have your Javelin throwers arrive by van or similar transportation that is separate from your main team and ready to compete. Tarpon Stadium will not open for entry to main teams until 1:30pm ***
*Limit 4 athletes per running event and 4 athletes per field event / 1 RELAY *
*TEAM Champion Trophy, Medals are awarded to TOP 3 Place Winners in each Event*
*Coaches Hospitality Intermission between Prelim - Finals / Meal Tickets will be Provided*
*Coaches Packet, Heat Sheets and Results will be provided and posted throughout the
meet and online through halfmiletiming.com
*Meet is sanctioned by the FHSAA and all FHSAA rules will be Enforced*
Buses arriving will need to access the track via Henry Street Entrance on the South perimeter of CHS Campus (near Deep Creek Community Church).
All buses will need to drop off athletes and proceed to parking lot adjacent to Brian Nolan Soccer Field.
5:00pm FINALS (Heats Slow to Fast - ROLLING SCHEDULE)
(800) (Wheelchair / Ambulatory - If Needed)
(200m)(Wheelchair / Ambulatory / Amputee - If Needed)
3200m (Top 16)
*AWARDS TO FINISH - LADY TARPON INVITATIONAL *
- Team tent areas are allowed on the visitor's side stands and the backfield areas. No tents will be allowed on the home side or near the concessions.
- We will have trash bags for your team areas, please use these to help us keep Tarpon Stadium clean. If your team area is deemed unsatisfactory following the meet, you run the risk of not returning to future meets.
- PLEASE ensure your athletes carry Javelins in tubes or carrying cases until competition/ warm up permits. This is for everyone's SAFETY.
- PLEASE do not allow your Javelin athletes to travel around CHS campus while school is in session prior to 2:15pm, security will pick them up.
- The entrance to the track will be at the CLERK at the northwest end of the track by the 100m start and through an alleyway leading to the start.
- Athletes will be able to walk back down the infield alleyway and exit from the CLERK area at the northwest corner of the track.
- Infield will be OPEN to event warm ups ONLY, athletes or teams camping out or "congregating" on the infield will be removed and risk DQ
If you plan to register and attend this meet, you must mail, fax or email your downloaded and completed intent to:
Charlotte High School
1250 Cooper Street
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
- No discussions yet. Be the first!