CHILES RELAYS AND TRACK & FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS
7200 LAWTON CHILES LANE
TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA 32312
February 20, 2021
ENTRY FEE $75.00 per team, $125.00 per school. Make checks out to Chiles High School Track & Field.
ENTRY DEADLINE February 19, 2021 at 11:00pm (entries received through www.directathletics.com)
1. The rules for the FHSAA will be followed in all cases.
2. 4 (4) entrants per school in events contested in Lanes and, six (6) for Field Events. Unlimited entrants in the
open 1600 and 3200 Meters. Two (2) Relay teams per school for running events.
3. No athlete can enter more than four (4) events.
4. There will be no preliminaries for track events. All events will be contested as finals.
5. Field events will be scored as relay,with each schools top three finishers used to score.
SCORING All events: 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1
AWARDS Trophies 1st, 2nd Teams
Batons for Relays- 1st Place Only, Medals for Individuals- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place
CANDY BAR RELAY
Requirements for entry are 4 adequate size (thrower type) young men to participate. Teams will run a traditional 4x100 relay using a candy bar as a baton. Race will start on the gun and time stops only when the anchor leg has crossed the finish line and eaten the candy bar. This event will not be counted towards the overall team point total.
MEET DIRECTOR Mike Phillips
(850) 413-6890 Fax
MEET SCHEDULE 10:30 am Coaches Meeting & Packet Pick-Up
11:00 am Open 1600 Meters (No Entry Fee/No Awards/No Points)
11:30am Distance Medley Relay (1200-400-800-1600)
12:00 pm 100/110 High Hurdles
300 Low/Intermediate Hurdles
Sprint Medley Relay (200-200-400-800)
BIG MAN 4X100 CANDY BAR RELAY
12:00 pm Girls Shot Put Boys Discus
12:00 pm Girls Long Jump Boys Long Jump
12:00 pm Girls Pole Vault Boys Pole Vault
12:00 pm Boys High Jump
2:30 pm Girls Discus Boys Shot Put
2:30 pm Girls Triple Jump Boys Triple Jump
2:30 pm Girls High Jump
- No discussions yet. Be the first!