Host/Site: George Jenkins High School
Dale Meskimen, Meet Director
Date of Meet: Friday, April 16, 2021
Awards: Team Champion and Runner-up Trophies will be
presented at the conclusion of the meet.
Ribbons: Top 8 -
These may be picked up in the press box after your teams last event.
Concessions will be available.
Coaches Meeting: THERE WILL NOT BE ONE TO TRY TO MAKE IT
EASIER ON PEOPLE.
1. SchoolEntry Fee: $200.00. This is for the timer, Champion and Runner-up
trophies, individual awards for top 8 and FHSAA officials.
2. Advancementto the Region Meet: The top 4 in
each event will automatically advance on.
3. AllHSAA rules will be in effect.
4.Timer :Elite Timing
5.MeetStarter/Official: Dereck Monroe
6.Theinfield will be closed to all. Nocoaches will be allowed on the infield.
7. Athletereporting:All calls will be made by class and gender.Tell your athletes to pay attention to the
calls.They do not need to startreporting until their class and gender are called.
8. PoleVault:If the overall numbers allow it, Iwill jump both classes at the same time (TBD).They will be scored separately.THEREWILL NOT BE A COACH'S BOX.The coachwill sign a form at the event stating that your vaulter and their pole meetsthe requirements of NFHS rule 6-5-3.Theonly vaulters and coaches allowed on the infield will be the gendercompeting.All others will not beallowed.They will not be allowed tocamp out while the others are jumping.They can camp out in their team area.
9. Implementweights and measures:This will be doneat the event check in for those throwing at 10:00.For all others it will be at 10:30 behind thetimer's tent.
10. Throwsand Jumps:Will be straight finals.Will be a straight four (4) attempts.Will be worst to best.
11. Allathletes are to sit on the visitor's side. The home side will be kept open forspectators. No athletes will be allowed on the infield unless they areparticipating in an event.Athletes notin compliance will be disqualified.This
includes coaches.Head Coaches make sureany assistant coaches you have understand this.Athletes will
report ready to compete.They donot need to show up in warm ups or tee shirts.They should already have their spikes on.Head Coaches make sure your athletes andassistants know this a head of time.This will be strictly enforced.Warm-ups are to take place behind the visitor stands.
The track surface is rubber." Pyramid Spikes Only.If the athlete does not have the correctspike we will not wait for them to get them changed out.
12. Parking:Please follow the directions of the parkingattendants.Buses will be allowed todrop off their teams and then will be directed to park behind the school.
13. We willhave FHSAA certified officials lined up to run all field events.
14. Jury ofAppeals: TBD.4A jury will handle anyissues with 1A and the 1A jury will handle any issues with 4A.
STARTING HEIGHTS:Wilbe based on the lowest qualifying height.
Schedule: The time schedule for the Meet will be asfollows:
Field Events The 10:00 start time is the only set time. The others are estimates. As soon as the preceding event has concluded,then the call for the next event will occur.The others areestimates. (Throws and Jumps will get
fourattempts. Straight finals.)
1A Girls Disk
4A Girls Shot
Put and adaptive
1A Girls High Jump
4A Boys Pole Vault
4A Boys Javelin
1A Boys Disk
4A Boys Shot Put and adaptive
4A Girls Triple
4A Boys Triple
4A Boys High Jump
4A Girls Pole Vault
1A Girls Javelin
4A Girls Disk
1A Girls Shot
Put and adaptive
1A Girls Long
1A Boys Long
4A Girls High Jump
1A Boys Pole Vault
1A Boys Javelin
4A Boys Disk
Shot Put and adaptive
1A Boys High Jump
4A Girls Javelin
4 x 800m
Relay Finals - Order is 1A Girls, 4A Girls, 1A Boys, 4A Boys
Events are timed finals from slow to fast.We will then proceed on a rolling
schedule.Order is 1A Girls, 4A
Girls, 1A Boys, 4A Boys
Girls 100m Hurdles
Boys 110m Hurdles
Girls 100m Dash
Boys 100m Dash
Girls 1600m Run
Boys 1600m Run
Girls 4 x 100
Boys 4 x 100
Girls 400m Dash
Boys 400m Dash
Wheelchair 800m (if needed)
Ambulatory 800m (if needed)
Girls 300m Hurdles
Boys 300 I Hurdles
Girls 800m Run
Boys 800m Run
Girls 200m Dash
Boys 200m Dash
Girls 3200m Run
Boys 3200m Run
Wheelchair 200m (if needed)
Ambulatory 200m (if needed)
Amputee 200m (if needed)
Girls 4 x 400
Boys 4 x 400