Host/Site: George Jenkins High School
Dale Meskimen, Meet Director
Date of Meet: Friday, April 16, 2021
Awards: Team Champion and Runner-up Trophies will be
presented at the conclusion of the meet.
Ribbons: Top 8 -
These may be picked up in the press box after your teams last event.
Concessions will be available.
Coaches Meeting: THERE WILL NOT BE ONE TO TRY TO MAKE IT
EASIER ON PEOPLE.
1. School Entry Fee: $200.00. This is for the timer, Champion and Runner-up
trophies, individual awards for top 8 and FHSAA officials.
2. Advancement to the Region Meet: The top 4 in
each event will automatically advance on.
3. All HSAA rules will be in effect.
4. Timer :Elite Timing
5. Meet Starter/Official: Dereck Monroe
6. The infield will be closed to all. No coaches will be allowed on the infield.
7. Athlete reporting: All calls will be made by class and gender. Tell your athletes to pay attention to the
calls. They do not need to start reporting until their class and gender are called.
8. Pole Vault: If the overall numbers allow it, I will jump both classes at the same time (TBD).They will be scored separately. THERE WILL NOT BE A COACH'S BOX. The coach will sign a form at the event stating that your vaulter and their pole meets the requirements of NFHS rule 6-5-3.The only vaulters and coaches allowed on the infield will be the gender competing. All others will not be allowed. They will not be allowed to camp out while the others are jumping. They can camp out in their team area.
9. Implement weights and measures: This will be done at the event check in for those throwing at 10:00.For all others it will be at 10:30 behind the timer's tent.
10. Throws and Jumps: Will be straight finals. Will be a straight four (4) attempts. Will be worst to best.
11. All athletes are to sit on the visitor's side. The home side will be kept open for spectators. No athletes will be allowed on the infield unless they are participating in an event. Athletes not in compliance will be disqualified. This
includes coaches. Head Coaches make sure any assistant coaches you have understand this. Athletes will
report ready to compete. They do not need to show up in warm ups or tee shirts. They should already have their spikes on. Head Coaches make sure your athletes and assistants know this a head of time. This will be strictly enforced. Warm-ups are to take place behind the visitor stands.
The track surface is rubber." Pyramid Spikes Only. If the athlete does not have the correct spike we will not wait for them to get them changed out.
12. Parking: Please follow the directions of the parking attendants. Buses will be allowed to drop off their teams and then will be directed to park behind the school.
13. We will have FHSAA certified officials lined up to run all field events.
14. Jury of Appeals: TBD.4A jury will handle any issues with 1A and the 1A jury will handle any issues with 4A.
STARTING HEIGHTS: Wil be based on the lowest qualifying height.
Schedule: The time schedule for the Meet will be as follows:
Field Events The 10:00 start time is the only set time. The others are estimates. As soon as the preceding event has concluded, then the call for the next event will occur. The others are estimates. (Throws and Jumps will get
four attempts. Straight finals.)
1A Girls Disk
4A Girls Shot
Put and adaptive
1A Girls High Jump
4A Boys Pole Vault
4A Boys Javelin
1A Boys Disk
4A Boys Shot Put and adaptive
4A Girls Triple
4A Boys Triple
4A Boys High Jump
4A Girls Pole Vault
1A Girls Javelin
4A Girls Disk
1A Girls Shot
Put and adaptive
1A Girls Long
1A Boys Long
4A Girls High Jump
1A Boys Pole Vault
1A Boys Javelin
4A Boys Disk
Shot Put and adaptive
1A Boys High Jump
4A Girls Javelin
4 x 800m
Relay Finals - Order is 1A Girls, 4A Girls, 1A Boys, 4A Boys
Events are timed finals from slow to fast. We will then proceed on a rolling
schedule.Order is 1A Girls, 4A
Girls, 1A Boys, 4A Boys
Girls 100m Hurdles
Boys 110m Hurdles
Girls 100m Dash
Boys 100m Dash
Girls 1600m Run
Boys 1600m Run
Girls 4 x 100
Boys 4 x 100
Girls 400m Dash
Boys 400m Dash
Wheelchair 800m (if needed)
Ambulatory 800m (if needed)
Girls 300m Hurdles
Boys 300 I Hurdles
Girls 800m Run
Boys 800m Run
Girls 200m Dash
Boys 200m Dash
Girls 3200m Run
Boys 3200m Run
Wheelchair 200m (if needed)
Ambulatory 200m (if needed)
Amputee 200m (if needed)
Girls 4 x 400
Boys 4 x 400