You and your track team are cordially invited to participate in the 56th. Annual Bob Hayes Invitational Track and Field Meet sponsored by Office of Economic Development of The City of Jacksonville, to be held at William M. Raines High School on Saturday, March 20, 2021.
The Developmental Clinic will be held on Friday, March 19, 2021 followed by the Middle School Invitational Track Meet. This meet is open to 6th, 7th and 8th Graders.
You can download a copy of the Track and Field Developmental Clinic and a Schedule of Events. Saturday, March 20, 2021, the thirty-two(3200) meter relay will run as a final at 8:00 A.M. with preliminaries and finals to follow in all events.
This meet is sanctioned by Florida High School Activities Association and all FHSAA Rules and Regulation will be in effect.
A link to Direct Athletics is on the homepage you may entry your athletes on line. Each school will be limited to two (2) contestants in each individual event, and one (1) relay race. Entries must be received by Tuesday, March 16, 2021 by Midnight. (Site will be open for changes-ONLY (NO NEW ENTRY-JUST CHANGES) until 4:00 pm Wednesday) via www.directathletics.com. Entry Fee of $40.00 Per Team maybe paid at (Scratch Meeting) (Money order or school check- NO PERSONAL CHECK) packet pick-up or Friday-March 19, 2021 - 3:00- 5:00 P.M.
BOYS AWARDS GIRLS AWARD
1. Championship Trophy 1. Championship Trophy
2. Runner-Up Trophy 2. Runner-Up Trophy
3. Individual Trophy for all first place winners 3. Individual Trophy for all first place winners
4. Ribbons for 2nd.-8th. place 4. Ribbons for 2nd.-8th. place
5. Most Outstanding Boy Athlete Trophy 5. Most Outstanding Girl Athlete Trophy
6. Coach of the Winning Team Trophy 6. Coach of the Winning Team Trophy
Most All Around Trophy - Boy or Girl
GENERAL ADMISSION: $9.00
NO PASSES WILL BE ALLOWED
- No discussions yet. Be the first!