Quite a few Florida elite high school athletes are making the long trip all the way to the Pacific Northwest to compete Friday at the Brooks PR Invitational in Seattle, Washington with the event starting at 5 PM ET.
Check out the list of Florida athletes competing below. Many of these athletes have a real shot of winning or improving upon their national class ranked season-best times racing against some of the best in the country. While no on-site coverage at this event, we will provide updates and recap of how the Florida athletes perform.
- Hannah Douglas (IMG Academy) - Girls 100m Dash, 400m Dash
- Eddiyah Frye (St. Thomas Aquinas) - Girls 100m Hurdles
- Amanda Kinloch (North Miami) - Girls 100m Hurdles
- Lucheyona Weaver (Dunbar) - Girls 100m Hurdles
- Mary Ellen Eudaly (Cambridge Christian) - Girls Mile
- Caroline Wells (Winter Springs) - Girls Mile
- Aaron Bell (Terry Parker) - Boys 100m Dash
- Jerry Philippe (Dillard) - Boys 110m Hurdles
- Leonard Mustari (Dunbar) - Boys 110m Hurdles
- Markevus Jackson (Osceola) - Boys 400m Dash
- Samuel Austin (Oviedo) - Boys 800m Run