Due a football game scheduled for 9/17, the
Friday Course preview will be limited to 2:30-5:30 and will not include the
finish line. We apologize for this conflict.
Tent set up in the stadium will not be allowed on
Friday due to the game.Tent set up will
be allowed on the team tent area located on our outdoor basketball courts.
Parking: $5 parking fee (per
vehicle) for spectators. No entry fee for spectators.
Live Results will be on
*** Please return all chips back to packet pick up table in
plastic bag provided to avoid being charged for missing chips. ***
Elite Coaches Meeting 7:00am
National Anthem 7:10am
Girls Elite 7:20am (10 max)
Boys Elite 7:45am (10 max)
Large/Small coaches meeting 8:00am
Girls Large 8:10am (10 max)
Boys Large 8:40am (10 max)
Elite Awards - 9:00am
Girls Small School - 9:15am (10 max)
Boys Small School - 9:45am (10 max)
Large Schools Awards - 10:00am
Girls JV Race combined 10:15am (Unlimited)
Boys JV Race combined 10:55am (Unlimited)
Coaches Dance Contest 11:15am (Unlimited)
Small/JV Awards 11:30am
There will be no award presentation.Athletes can pick up their Medals/Trophies at
their allotted award times.
* Overall winners Varsity will receive Individual Plaques
* Medals 2-20 Varsity
* Medals 1-15 junior varsity
* Trophies 1st-2nd and 3rd for Varsity
* Trophies 1st and 2nd for junior varsity
* Trophies for 1st and 2nd for Coaches Dance
TOP TEN in each Varsity Division Boys/Girls will
receive T-Shirts COACHES AWARDS - Each Varsity Race, the coach will
receive acrylic etched glass awards for their own personal awards case.
Fine Design - Tee
(Drinks and Snacks)
1. Mask will be required for anyone entering
2. Athletes warming up or cooling down will not be
required to wear mask
3. Disposable mask will be provided for all runners
to wear at the start line.
Mask will be required at start line, once the starter is ready to start
Will be allowed to toss mask onto the ground.
4. No spectators will be allowed onto the
Track/infield area during the meet.
5. No award ceremonies for the meet
6. Water will be provided at 2-mile mark
7. Bottle waters will be provided to all runners at
8. There will be a cool zone provided near finish
9. We will have 2 athletic trainers on site
10. We will have EMT's on site