WDW Cross Country Classic - Entry deadline is tonight!
10/01/2012 11:02:46 AM
Coach
Coaches, Just a reminder that the entry deadline for the Walt Disney World Cross Country Classic is tonight. Please submit your entries through Direct Athletics prior to midnight. Also, be sure to make any necessary updates to your entries in Direct Athletics prior to midnight tonight. We currently have over 3,700 athletes registered for this year's Walt Disney World Cross Country Classic! If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call! Thanks! Matthew Hanson Sport Sales Manager 407-938-3803
Coaches,

Just a reminder that the entry deadline for the Walt Disney World Cross Country Classic is tonight. Please submit your entries through Direct Athletics prior to midnight.
Also, be sure to make any necessary updates to your entries in Direct Athletics prior to midnight tonight.
We currently have over 3,700 athletes registered for this year's Walt Disney World Cross Country Classic!
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call!

Thanks!
Matthew Hanson
Sport Sales Manager
407-938-3803
10/01/2012 11:19:40 AM
Coach
My team is looking forward to Friday. The schedule of races fits perfectly for our organization. Both high school kids and our middle schoolers get to cheer each other on. Then a few of the parents step up and run in the Open 5K. See you on Friday, Laura Fredrickson Tampa Bay HEAT
My team is looking forward to Friday. The schedule of races fits perfectly for our organization. Both high school kids and our middle schoolers get to cheer each other on. Then a few of the parents step up and run in the Open 5K.
See you on Friday,
Laura Fredrickson
Tampa Bay HEAT
10/01/2012 2:25:30 PM
Coach
@LSFRED Thanks Laura. We look forward to your team running againt this year. I hope your athletes and parents enjoy some of the new things we added this year (characters, DJ, vendors, etc). Thanks, Matthew
@LSFRED Thanks Laura. We look forward to your team running againt this year. I hope your athletes and parents enjoy some of the new things we added this year (characters, DJ, vendors, etc).

Thanks,
Matthew
10/01/2012 3:18:39 PM
Coach
Will mile splits be given to the athletes? Thanks and looking forward to the event.
Will mile splits be given to the athletes?
Thanks and looking forward to the event.
10/01/2012 5:34:38 PM
Coach
@ChadBell Looks like the plan is to have someone calling them. Please confirm with our meet director on the day of the race though.
@ChadBell
Looks like the plan is to have someone calling them. Please confirm with our meet director on the day of the race though.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.