Alexander Invitational and Hurricane Matthew
10/05/2016 11:25:19 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches that are entered in either the Disney Invitation or FSU. If you are looking for an alternative in case those meets are cancelled or you just don't want to travel in that kind of weather. I would like for you to register by 12pm tonight at the original deadline. If you haven't done this then you will need to contact me to get into the meet.
Coaches that are entered in either the Disney Invitation or FSU. If you are looking for an alternative in case those meets are cancelled or you just don't want to travel in that kind of weather. I would like for you to register by 12pm tonight at the original deadline. If you haven't done this then you will need to contact me to get into the meet.
10/05/2016 6:32:27 PM
Coach
@BrianRobinson Dacula girls are about to enter the race. They were headed to Disney but it has been officially canceled. Just FYI. Thanks Brian!
@BrianRobinson

Dacula girls are about to enter the race. They were headed to Disney but it has been officially canceled. Just FYI. Thanks Brian!
10/06/2016 12:46:28 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Brianrobinson Coach, I messaged you through Alexander's website. Looking to try and get 20 North Cobb runners in to your race if possible. Cobb County cancelled our trip to FSU this morning.
@Brianrobinson
Coach, I messaged you through Alexander's website. Looking to try and get 20 North Cobb runners in to your race if possible. Cobb County cancelled our trip to FSU this morning.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.