Girls long jump
05/05/2018 1:38:26 AM
User
I am not sure how to say this but I have watch over and over years athelets getting interview and for one time this young woman who ranks awesome in the state and nation tends not to be recognized by her own article or interview. This young lady Destiny castillo just won GOLD in the 2a long jump..plus had the longest jump for all 1A..2A..3A..4A put together..please take the time to visit hallandale high school tent and give her that moment. Thank you.
I am not sure how to say this but I have watch over and over years athelets getting interview and for one time this young woman who ranks awesome in the state and nation tends not to be recognized by her own article or interview. This young lady Destiny castillo just won GOLD in the 2a long jump..plus had the longest jump for all 1A..2A..3A..4A put together..please take the time to visit hallandale high school tent and give her that moment. Thank you.
05/05/2018 1:54:59 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
A 19,395 foot personal best in the long jump seems worthy of an interview.
A 19,395 foot personal best in the long jump seems worthy of an interview.
05/05/2018 6:23:23 AM
User
Actually her personal vest is 19.9 at FLORIDA relay also she won that too. Lol
Actually her personal vest is 19.9 at FLORIDA relay also she won that too. Lol
05/05/2018 8:37:21 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Hi, I apologize if we didn't interview an athlete. At the state meet especially everyone is worthy of an interview whether they win or not and we do our best to try and get as many kids as possible.
Hi, I apologize if we didn't interview an athlete. At the state meet especially everyone is worthy of an interview whether they win or not and we do our best to try and get as many kids as possible.
05/06/2018 9:14:27 PM
User
@TGrasley no problem..but I notice this happen at all meets the 1st day the field athelet s are left off..and this needs to change..the 2nd day gets all the notice..not to worry sun sentinel got her interviewed.
@TGrasley no problem..but I notice this happen at all meets the 1st day the field athelet s are left off..and this needs to change..the 2nd day gets all the notice..not to worry sun sentinel got her interviewed.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.