flrunners.com Invitational 19 2018
07/27/2018 4:04:52 AM
Power User
Will the middle school races be changed back to Saturday like they have always been if nobody signs up for Friday when they are in school?
Will the middle school races be changed back to Saturday like they have always been if nobody signs up for Friday when they are in school?
07/30/2018 8:20:40 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@uwfrunner I forwarded your message to the meet management. Based on their response, right now the impression is registration is going well. But we'll continue to monitor it to make the best decision. Currently, there are no plans to alter the schedule though.
@uwfrunner I forwarded your message to the meet management. Based on their response, right now the impression is registration is going well. But we'll continue to monitor it to make the best decision. Currently, there are no plans to alter the schedule though.
09/09/2018 11:58:53 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Our school only has 1 varsity girl, 2 middle schoolers, and 7 varsity boys. We'd like to pay individual fees, but the invoice automatically prints out fees for 2 full varsity and 1 Middle School at $250. Our actual cost would be $180. Can we just submit $180 and ignore the invoice? Thank you!
Our school only has 1 varsity girl, 2 middle schoolers, and 7 varsity boys. We'd like to pay individual fees, but the invoice automatically prints out fees for 2 full varsity and 1 Middle School at $250. Our actual cost would be $180. Can we just submit $180 and ignore the invoice? Thank you!
09/10/2018 1:03:04 PM
User
My kids are new to cross country this year and this will be our first meet. They are elementary age, so what distance will they be running? I only saw what the college age would be running. Also what is the youngest age that can run? My youngest is 6.
My kids are new to cross country this year and this will be our first meet. They are elementary age, so what distance will they be running? I only saw what the college age would be running. Also what is the youngest age that can run? My youngest is 6.
09/12/2018 1:19:45 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@1526128705 He can run! Elementary will be running a 2K. We are excited for you all to join us!
@1526128705 He can run! Elementary will be running a 2K. We are excited for you all to join us!
09/24/2018 9:48:19 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I have 2 Ques. 1. How do I take one girl out of my entry for Varsity race and put another girl in We should have til midnight at least on Monday to change. she beat her race time and I need to switch her out 2. where do we enter jv runners? thank you so much for any info you can provide. We are excited to run at this venue Peggy
I have 2 Ques.
1. How do I take one girl out of my entry for Varsity race and put another girl in We should have til midnight at least on Monday to change. she beat her race time and I need to switch her out
2. where do we enter jv runners?

thank you so much for any info you can provide. We are excited to run at this venue
Peggy

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.