Payment
02/10/2019 5:20:06 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Hello Coach Calvin Golson from Hallandale Highschool. Can I bring a cashiers check to pay for entry fees on Friday February 14th?
Hello Coach Calvin Golson from Hallandale Highschool. Can I bring a cashiers check to pay for entry fees on Friday February 14th?
02/11/2019 6:26:18 PM
User
Hi i am trying to registwr from the bahamas but i am having difficuties. Please helo
Hi i am trying to registwr from the bahamas but i am having difficuties. Please helo
02/12/2019 7:29:51 AM
Coach
Hi coach. I am only registering one athlete for your meet. She will be coming form Wellington HS and bringing a school check for $50 Saturday. Let me know if that is okay.
Hi coach. I am only registering one athlete for your meet. She will be coming form Wellington HS and bringing a school check for $50 Saturday. Let me know if that is okay.
02/12/2019 9:26:45 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Things You Need To Know 1. Athletes sit in the east stands. 2. Entry fee $100 (Per Team Girls, Per Team Boys) Three or less athletes entry fee will be $50.00 Make checks payable to: Miami Northwestern Sr. High Attn: Yolanda L. Williams, Business Manager 3. FHSAA Rules prevail. 4. A trainers tent is set up for athletes. 5. Athletes who are not participating should stay clear of the infield 6. No blocks will be used in the preliminaries of the 400m/4x400m relay. 7. Please make all CHECKS payable to: Miami Northwestern Sr. High School: No team participation will be permitted without entry fees being paid in advance. If entry fees are mailed make sure it reaches the school by the due date. 8. Checks are due Tuesday February 12, 2019 by 3:30 P.M. A late fee of 25.00 will be accessed, after that date 9. Entries will be done online. (Florida Runners) 10.Entries should be posted by Monday, Feb. 11, 2019 by 11:59 PM (No exceptions) 11.Four entries per individual event. 12. Three coaching bands will be issued per gender team. All others will have to pay. 13. All athletes must wear their wristband and uniform to enter the meet each day. 13. Admission fee each day will be $7.00 Please meet the Due Date for the Entry Fees (Tuesday 2/12/19) and Team Registration (Monday 2/11/19). There will be no exceptions!!!!!! All entries fees must be paid in full before a team is allowed to participate. Do not mail entries late!!!!!!!
Things You Need To Know
1. Athletes sit in the east stands.
2. Entry fee $100 (Per Team Girls, Per Team Boys) Three or less athletes entry fee will be $50.00
Make checks payable to: Miami Northwestern Sr. High
Attn: Yolanda L. Williams, Business Manager
3. FHSAA Rules prevail.
4. A trainers tent is set up for athletes.
5. Athletes who are not participating should stay clear of the infield
6. No blocks will be used in the preliminaries of the 400m/4x400m relay.
7. Please make all CHECKS payable to: Miami Northwestern Sr. High School: No team participation will be permitted without entry fees being paid in advance. If entry fees are mailed make sure it reaches the school by the due date.
8. Checks are due Tuesday February 12, 2019 by 3:30 P.M. A late fee of 25.00 will be accessed, after that date
9. Entries will be done online. (Florida Runners)
10.Entries should be posted by Monday, Feb. 11, 2019 by 11:59 PM (No exceptions)
11.Four entries per individual event.
12. Three coaching bands will be issued per gender team. All others will have to pay.
13. All athletes must wear their wristband and uniform to enter the meet each day.
13. Admission fee each day will be $7.00

Please meet the Due Date for the Entry Fees (Tuesday 2/12/19) and Team Registration (Monday 2/11/19). There will be no exceptions!!!!!! All entries fees must be paid in full before a team is allowed to participate. Do not mail entries late!!!!!!!
02/12/2019 9:27:01 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Hysterical
Hysterical

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.