Heat Sheets
05/07/2019 9:43:58 AM
User
Where can we find the heat sheets for this meet?
Where can we find the heat sheets for this meet?
05/07/2019 10:40:30 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Sometimes I think they like to do things once, so after they close registration tonight, feel sorry for the coaches who can’t read, re-open it for 12 hours and finally close it, they will seed the meet and post them:)
Sometimes I think they like to do things once, so after they close registration tonight, feel sorry for the coaches who can't read, re-open it for 12 hours and finally close it, they will seed the meet and post them:)
05/07/2019 11:11:38 AM
Power User
Due to the multiple (200+ at times) entries that were not verifiable or just simply not a qualifier we are in fact making all changes prior to the deadline. Registration closes at midnight. Those who wait until late tonight an submit unverifiable entries will likely be out of luck. The meet director (Dan Epstein) has spent dozens of hours contacting via phone and email anyone whose entry was rejected. It is very important that those who have entered check their entries per the instructions that have been emailed to them. I stated in another thread that those sheets would NOT be available prior to noon on Wednesday. If you have a specific question about your athletes, please email Dan directly @ eppa@aol.com - it is also in them meet information. Tyler, as a heads up your most recent athlete entered was rejected (800M athlete I believe) as there was no verification for the time submitted...
Due to the multiple (200+ at times) entries that were not verifiable or just simply not a qualifier we are in fact making all changes prior to the deadline.

Registration closes at midnight. Those who wait until late tonight an submit unverifiable entries will likely be out of luck. The meet director (Dan Epstein) has spent dozens of hours contacting via phone and email anyone whose entry was rejected. It is very important that those who have entered check their entries per the instructions that have been emailed to them.

I stated in another thread that those sheets would NOT be available prior to noon on Wednesday.

If you have a specific question about your athletes, please email Dan directly @ eppa@aol.com - it is also in them meet information.

Tyler, as a heads up your most recent athlete entered was rejected (800M athlete I believe) as there was no verification for the time submitted...
05/07/2019 12:11:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Coach_Hill Sent dan the link
@Coach_Hill

Sent dan the link
05/08/2019 12:29:40 AM
Power User
They are not heat sheets, but here is a link to the performance list [url=http://elitetiming.net/live-results/2019/20190511-flyra/]http://elitetiming.net/live-results/2019/20190511-flyra/[/url]
They are not heat sheets, but here is a link to the performance list
http://elitetiming.net/live-results/2019/20190511-flyra/
05/08/2019 7:59:20 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Coach_Hill Thanks for all you do!
@Coach_Hill

Thanks for all you do!
05/16/2019 4:16:06 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Great meet, I'm glad my son had the opportunity to participate. Thanks to the gentlemen the updated my son Jalen Brown's times, He leaves middle school as the 200m, 400m Champ and 100m runner up.
Great meet, I'm glad my son had the opportunity to participate. Thanks to the gentlemen the updated my son Jalen Brown's times, He leaves middle school as the 200m, 400m Champ and 100m runner up.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.