flrunners.com Invitational 12 - Day Of Registration
09/27/2011 5:15:04 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I've been getting quite a few emails from coaches/parents/alumni who have decided they want to run in the College/Open race on Friday last minute. Or a few the middle school race. I have talked to Elite Timing and we will be issuing a limited number of blank chips that we can use for day of registrations. The late entry fee is going to be $25 and Elite Timing will manually enter these at the race. Please make sure you show up early enough to get that paperwork filled out and get your chip and bib. Thanks, JAson
I've been getting quite a few emails from coaches/parents/alumni who have decided they want to run in the College/Open race on Friday last minute. Or a few the middle school race.

I have talked to Elite Timing and we will be issuing a limited number of blank chips that we can use for day of registrations. The late entry fee is going to be $25 and Elite Timing will manually enter these at the race. Please make sure you show up early enough to get that paperwork filled out and get your chip and bib.

Thanks,

JAson
09/27/2011 7:55:12 PM
User
Thanks Jason. This post answers my e-mail. Appreciate the flexibility, as always.
Thanks Jason. This post answers my e-mail. Appreciate the flexibility, as always.
09/30/2011 10:54:23 AM
User
@jason Awesome, would you say getting there an hour before race start would be early enough? (getting there at 5:25 to register for the 6:25 race)
@jason Awesome, would you say getting there an hour before race start would be early enough? (getting there at 5:25 to register for the 6:25 race)
09/30/2011 11:36:54 AM
User
@jason I can't say I at all approve of a the idea of parents/coaches potentially running/interfering with athletes in a [i]qualifier[/i] for the Middle School State Meet. Seeing as there is an open race on Friday, I really hope you do not allow anyone but school kids in the MS race.
@jason
I can't say I at all approve of a the idea of parents/coaches potentially running/interfering with athletes in a qualifier for the Middle School State Meet. Seeing as there is an open race on Friday, I really hope you do not allow anyone but school kids in the MS race.
09/30/2011 10:15:00 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@BConvey No one but middle school kids can run in the middle school race. the only race open to adults is the college/open
@BConvey No one but middle school kids can run in the middle school race. the only race open to adults is the college/open

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.